Back 8333 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Good morning everyone!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
ooo a new snake! hiihii


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Trying to revise for an online test I need to do later and it's not working out :sad:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
oh speaking of tests

my younger brother is finally getting tested for autism after about 12 years of arguing with doctors {my mom did anyway}

and bro looks at me this morning and goes "I'm gonna tell the doctors I studied hard for it"

thought I'd share this all wiht you


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Love that :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 23 Oct 2024, 13:05 oh speaking of tests

my younger brother is finally getting tested for autism after about 12 years of arguing with doctors {my mom did anyway}

and bro looks at me this morning and goes "I'm gonna tell the doctors I studied hard for it"

thought I'd share this all wiht you
That's adorable.

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 23 Oct 2024, 13:05 oh speaking of tests

my younger brother is finally getting tested for autism after about 12 years of arguing with doctors {my mom did anyway}

and bro looks at me this morning and goes "I'm gonna tell the doctors I studied hard for it"

thought I'd share this all wiht you
That's cute, anyway, let me know how it goes! lol!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Cuuuute

If anyone is interested, new shop!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Swan Clark wrote: 23 Oct 2024, 14:23 Cuuuute

If anyone is interested, new shop!!
Thanks! I just looked through it lol!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
All my Ball posts are finally out :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8333 / 18141