22 Oct 2024, 16:07
Let's Chat!
Yes I also speak it at home !
Oh it's so cool ! I wish we could chose to learn Russian in France !
Oh it's so cool ! I wish we could chose to learn Russian in France !
22 Oct 2024, 16:09
Let's Chat!
Do you live in France? I love in America!Will Green wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 16:07 Yes I also speak it at home !
Oh it's so cool ! I wish we could chose to learn Russian in France !
22 Oct 2024, 16:31
Let's Chat!
next summer we can plan somethingColin McCoire wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 03:36Whoa. Thats a big shift! Of course Colin would visit!Keith Moore wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 03:10 long solo just dropped
it took me way too long to write it fr
headed to bed now- night friends
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
22 Oct 2024, 16:41
Let's Chat!
Hey guys!! Was able to get some internet on my mom’s phone
sadly can’t do any replies just yet. But can chat for a sec
22 Oct 2024, 16:43
Let's Chat!
hi hi
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
22 Oct 2024, 16:44
Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 23:31 Kim will think Bailey looks lovely!
Also ugh. I wanted to post more today but woke up to that time of month and a splitting headache.
I took a pill which is keeping me sane but I can't think or do much of anything.
Also can't nap bc hurts too much to fall asleep.
Best thing I can do is watch stuff.
awww
edit: may or may not have accidently just bought 200 chocolate frogs...... if anyone needs me i will be unwrapping these lmao
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
22 Oct 2024, 16:52
Let's Chat!
I'm survivin- how are you mate?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
22 Oct 2024, 16:52
Let's Chat!
Peekaboo...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Oct 2024, 16:53
Let's Chat!
keithyyyyy
so far no new cards.... good thing i have pleanty to go lmao
i was only intending on getting 20... must have typed an extra '0' lol
so far no new cards.... good thing i have pleanty to go lmao
i was only intending on getting 20... must have typed an extra '0' lol
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade