Compliment the person above you! GAME

your pfp is so pretty and I love your banners!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You have a very descriptive and detailed profile information! <3



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your first instance of magic !!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really love your profile picture !! I really love the lightning !

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you are a wonderful mentee :]

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your cat, Casey is so cute <3



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I like your unique name ^^

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your ferret is so cute .0.

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

Compliment the person above you! GAME
your pfp is so pretty

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I LoVe your cat's name! So cute!

𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓱 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓖𝓻𝔂𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓻
"𝚂𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖."