Back 8320 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hey yall

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Well! With the Ball post in the works, it's time to go back to more lore brewing!

*disappears into plot dungeon*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm getting the hang of Cursa. :heart:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Coco?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
*tacklehugs Keith!*

What's up mate? I've been following your revised thread! :green_heart: :wolf:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 02:20 *tacklehugs Keith!*

What's up mate? I've been following your revised thread! :green_heart: :wolf:
-snugs-

I'm super excited to get the dang thread over with, I wanna start Keith's 3rd year already,


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 02:26
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 02:20 *tacklehugs Keith!*

What's up mate? I've been following your revised thread! :green_heart: :wolf:
-snugs-

I'm super excited to get the dang thread over with, I wanna start Keith's 3rd year already,
Right?

Just in time to fight in the ball!!

OWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 02:27
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 02:26
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 02:20 *tacklehugs Keith!*

What's up mate? I've been following your revised thread! :green_heart: :wolf:
-snugs-

I'm super excited to get the dang thread over with, I wanna start Keith's 3rd year already,
Right?

Just in time to fight in the ball!!

OWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
yeah, Keith might go to that and hopefully tell Colin about the whole :wolf: thing


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 02:31
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 02:27
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 02:26
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 02:20 *tacklehugs Keith!*

What's up mate? I've been following your revised thread! :green_heart: :wolf:
-snugs-

I'm super excited to get the dang thread over with, I wanna start Keith's 3rd year already,
Right?

Just in time to fight in the ball!!

OWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
yeah, Keith might go to that and hopefully tell Colin about the whole :wolf: thing
Woohoo! Sign up for Whispers in the Dark! I said I'd like to be in a group with you!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 02:37
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 02:31
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 02:27
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 02:26
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 02:20 *tacklehugs Keith!*

What's up mate? I've been following your revised thread! :green_heart: :wolf:
-snugs-

I'm super excited to get the dang thread over with, I wanna start Keith's 3rd year already,
Right?

Just in time to fight in the ball!!

OWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
yeah, Keith might go to that and hopefully tell Colin about the whole :wolf: thing
Woohoo! Sign up for Whispers in the Dark! I said I'd like to be in a group with you!
working on it currently


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 8320 / 18141