20 Oct 2024, 22:58
Let's Chat!
Bailey AND Ava!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Oct 2024, 23:01
Let's Chat!
Heyyy
What do we think of this for the ball?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
20 Oct 2024, 23:02
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 23:02Thank youuuIt's so beautiful!I’m excited hehe
We’ll see what @Kim Sato think of bai when he sees her
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
20 Oct 2024, 23:03
Let's Chat!
Ooo! Snazzy!!!
I still have to find an outfit for Emi-kins
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Oct 2024, 23:03
Let's Chat!
Thank youEmily Shephard wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 23:03Ooo! Snazzy!!!
I still have to find an outfit for Emi-kins![]()
I went simple back and white and pearls
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
20 Oct 2024, 23:04
Let's Chat!
I can see my baby girl Emily in something navy and black 

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Oct 2024, 23:19
Let's Chat!
kk, i think i need a new pfp... *hops on pinterest to find something...*
edit: okie dokie i like this one *heads over to do replies ive been dodging
*
edit: okie dokie i like this one *heads over to do replies ive been dodging
20 Oct 2024, 23:31
Let's Chat!
Kim will think Bailey looks lovely! 
Also ugh. I wanted to post more today but woke up to that time of month and a splitting headache.
I took a pill which is keeping me sane but I can't think or do much of anything.
Also can't nap bc hurts too much to fall asleep.
Best thing I can do is watch stuff.
Also ugh. I wanted to post more today but woke up to that time of month and a splitting headache.
I took a pill which is keeping me sane but I can't think or do much of anything.
Also can't nap bc hurts too much to fall asleep.
Best thing I can do is watch stuff.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
21 Oct 2024, 00:26
Let's Chat!
