20 Oct 2024, 17:26
Let's Chat!
NO COME BACK PLEASESanguinius Demarest wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 17:22WOW. okay bye have fun never achieving bloodmoon
yeah !! if u wanna participate in some major happenings
i'm waiting for my answers
fr lil sensitive princess /JK DONT DITCH BLOODMOON YOU NEED IT AS MUCH AS I DO
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
20 Oct 2024, 17:47
Let's Chat!
Yes, everyone hopes so... Not me! And something will definitely happen!Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 17:19 moooorning everyone![]()
hope nothing crazy happens in that ball ...
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
20 Oct 2024, 18:01
Let's Chat!
Emi wants to save the day at the Ball with her squishy gentle powers!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Oct 2024, 18:17
Let's Chat!
Brookie!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Oct 2024, 18:25
Let's Chat!
I'm good! Done four replies and hoping to plan my next Pyre post (will do that when I next hear from Scoutie
) How's you?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Oct 2024, 18:28
Let's Chat!
20 Oct 2024, 18:39
Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all! I'm feeling a lot better than I was yesterday, so I should be around more today
20 Oct 2024, 19:02
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 18:25 I'm good! Done four replies and hoping to plan my next Pyre post (will do that when I next hear from Scoutie) How's you?
![]()
I’m alright, just suffering from the usual cold/flu that's going around. No fever though! Ooh, the Prye thread! I can’t wait to read Casey’s next post!