Back 8309 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 17:22
Elena Clark wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 17:20 You're the crazy one here
WOW. okay bye have fun never achieving bloodmoon

yeah !! if u wanna participate in some major happenings
NO COME BACK PLEASE

i'm waiting for my answers :whip:

Aodhan Shaw wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 17:24 omg Lena apologize you know Samsung is a sensitive guy!!
fr lil sensitive princess /JK DONT DITCH BLOODMOON YOU NEED IT AS MUCH AS I DO

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
OOC Let's Chat!
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 17:19 moooorning everyone :whistling:


hope nothing crazy happens in that ball ...
Yes, everyone hopes so... Not me! And something will definitely happen!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Emi wants to save the day at the Ball with her squishy gentle powers! :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
ooh, ball talk? Without me! *wedges into chat*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookie!!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hi Em! How are you?

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good! Done four replies and hoping to plan my next Pyre post (will do that when I next hear from Scoutie ;) ) How's you? <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Oooof. Just updated ball spreadsheet! Been working on it for half an hour. It’s going to be worth it!

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all! I'm feeling a lot better than I was yesterday, so I should be around more today

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 18:25 I'm good! Done four replies and hoping to plan my next Pyre post (will do that when I next hear from Scoutie ;) ) How's you? <3
I’m alright, just suffering from the usual cold/flu that's going around. No fever though! Ooh, the Prye thread! I can’t wait to read Casey’s next post!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
Back 8309 / 18141