20 Oct 2024, 13:49
Let's Chat!
Hello everyone, I feel so productive today, I've done 4 hours of revision!
20 Oct 2024, 14:05
Let's Chat!
4 hours? Wow, this is an unattainable record for me.
Hey, I have two costumes, which one do you think I should choose? for halloween and for Alliasta
They are both almost the same but I can't decide between the colors!
Hey, I have two costumes, which one do you think I should choose? for halloween and for Alliasta
Reducio

They are both almost the same but I can't decide between the colors!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
20 Oct 2024, 14:09
Let's Chat!
I love the first one !! Matches her hair and eyes !
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
20 Oct 2024, 14:28
Let's Chat!
Definitely the first one! It matches with your character a lotAlliasta Holista wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 14:05 4 hours? Wow, this is an unattainable record for me.
Hey, I have two costumes, which one do you think I should choose? for halloween and for Alliasta
Reducio
They are both almost the same but I can't decide between the colors!
20 Oct 2024, 15:36
Let's Chat!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 14:05 4 hours? Wow, this is an unattainable record for me.
Hey, I have two costumes, which one do you think I should choose? for halloween and for Alliasta
Reducio
They are both almost the same but I can't decide between the colors!
1st one!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
20 Oct 2024, 16:32
Let's Chat!
@Elena Clark @Elvenia Moonshadow @Kim Sato
Yes, I think you are right and the eyes in the hat will be amber and blue like Alliasta's. Thanks for your ideas!
Yes, I think you are right and the eyes in the hat will be amber and blue like Alliasta's. Thanks for your ideas!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
20 Oct 2024, 17:07
Let's Chat!
Hi maya !!
And np Alli
And np Alli
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |