Back 8307 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hello everyone, I feel so productive today, I've done 4 hours of revision!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
4 hours? Wow, this is an unattainable record for me.

Hey, I have two costumes, which one do you think I should choose? for halloween and for Alliasta
Reducio
Image posted by the member

They are both almost the same but I can't decide between the colors!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I love the first one !! Matches her hair and eyes !

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 14:05 4 hours? Wow, this is an unattainable record for me.

Hey, I have two costumes, which one do you think I should choose? for halloween and for Alliasta
Reducio
Image posted by the member

They are both almost the same but I can't decide between the colors!
Definitely the first one! It matches with your character a lot :)

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 14:05 4 hours? Wow, this is an unattainable record for me.
Hey, I have two costumes, which one do you think I should choose? for halloween and for Alliasta
Reducio
Image posted by the member

They are both almost the same but I can't decide between the colors!
1st one!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
@Elena Clark @Elvenia Moonshadow @Kim Sato
Yes, I think you are right and the eyes in the hat will be amber and blue like Alliasta's. Thanks for your ideas!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys im Maya
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi maya !!

And np Alli <3

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey elena!!!
Back 8307 / 18141