Back 8304 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

ALL THE CHAOS!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Gah! The Wolfman has frightened the bejeezums out of me!

*takes cover under the pillows*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello. Who knew modding a ball would be goddamn exhausting

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
One ball post down, one to go! Not today though bah hah hah

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Ufff Cass! I’m tryna write a spreadsheet, my brain isn’t braining. Also, good night!

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 02:37 Ufff Cass! I’m tryna write a spreadsheet, my brain isn’t braining. Also, good night!
Euge! Spreadsheets are lovely but also painful. Good night!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 02:26 Hello. Who knew modding a ball would be goddamn exhausting
Actually I did. Which is largely why I'm so pleased you lot are doing such a good job of it!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
-nodsnods-
I've done a ball and a summer camp...
Took so much out of me...

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
goodnight everyone!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Night Sage!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 8304 / 18141