›
Out of Character
Games Room
What does it mean to you?
Errands
The Counter Chat
Clans and Clubs
OOC Shops
Art Gallery
Games Room
Sign up
Log in
Back
Reply
2515
/
3798
Hana Suzuki
Third year, Quidditch player, Gryffindor
6 552
159
19 Oct 2024, 00:35
What does it mean to you?
Burn
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition.
shop
.
ency
Violet Smith
First year, Ravenclaw
20
23
19 Oct 2024, 04:58
What does it mean to you?
Campfire
Hana Suzuki
Third year, Quidditch player, Gryffindor
6 552
159
19 Oct 2024, 05:58
What does it mean to you?
Marshmallows
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition.
shop
.
ency
Abbey Thompson
First year, Hufflepuff
311
70
19 Oct 2024, 22:58
What does it mean to you?
S’mores
Hope that’s how you write it!
Hana Suzuki
Third year, Quidditch player, Gryffindor
6 552
159
20 Oct 2024, 02:17
What does it mean to you?
Chocolate
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition.
shop
.
ency
Alexandria Clark
Third year, Gryffindor
1 725
54
20 Oct 2024, 02:31
What does it mean to you?
vanilla
Know thyself
PC:
Alex Clark
| iNPC:
Luka Antonov
Eugenia Smyrnidi
Fourth year, Duellist, Hufflepuff
3 216
377
20 Oct 2024, 02:35
What does it mean to you?
Ice cream
𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
Alexandria Clark
Third year, Gryffindor
1 725
54
20 Oct 2024, 02:35
What does it mean to you?
cold
Know thyself
PC:
Alex Clark
| iNPC:
Luka Antonov
Eugenia Smyrnidi
Fourth year, Duellist, Hufflepuff
3 216
377
20 Oct 2024, 02:36
What does it mean to you?
Hot
𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
Alexandria Clark
Third year, Gryffindor
1 725
54
20 Oct 2024, 02:37
What does it mean to you?
fire
Know thyself
PC:
Alex Clark
| iNPC:
Luka Antonov
Back
Reply
2515
/
3798