What does it mean to you?

Burn

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

What does it mean to you?
Campfire

What does it mean to you?
Marshmallows

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

What does it mean to you?
S’mores
Hope that’s how you write it!

What does it mean to you?
Chocolate

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

What does it mean to you?
vanilla

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

What does it mean to you?
Ice cream

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

What does it mean to you?
cold

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

What does it mean to you?
Hot

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

What does it mean to you?
fire

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov