Back 8302 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Good morning! Ball is up ball is up I am very excited

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
I accomplished the errand that's due tomorrow! <3 Wooo go me!
Now I have to do the other errands and the ball and the iNPC thread...

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Oct 2024, 19:28 Scoutie!!!
emi!!! how r u???? ;o im so excited for the ball!!!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
hello folks!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 19 Oct 2024, 19:55
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Oct 2024, 19:28 Scoutie!!!
emi!!! how r u???? ;o im so excited for the ball!!!!
Me too!!! Will do the ball and Whispers of the Dark. Might leave Haunted Halls for the sake of time :wise:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I have yet to enter the ball... I gotta see what happens in inpc arrival thread first heh.
Kim has to go to the ball though.
I don't know what I'll do though yet ahhhhhhh.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Oct 2024, 20:06
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 19 Oct 2024, 19:55
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Oct 2024, 19:28 Scoutie!!!
emi!!! how r u???? ;o im so excited for the ball!!!!
Me too!!! Will do the ball and Whispers of the Dark. Might leave Haunted Halls for the sake of time :wise:
u just reminded me to sign up for whispers of the dark!! scout and emily can solve mysteries together ;o

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 19 Oct 2024, 20:09
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Oct 2024, 20:06
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 19 Oct 2024, 19:55
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Oct 2024, 19:28 Scoutie!!!
emi!!! how r u???? ;o im so excited for the ball!!!!
Me too!!! Will do the ball and Whispers of the Dark. Might leave Haunted Halls for the sake of time :wise:
u just reminded me to sign up for whispers of the dark!! scout and emily can solve mysteries together ;o
Yay! And Ophelia too (hopefully!)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
and maybe aston if he signs up!!! ;o ;o

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
<3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 8302 / 18141