19 Oct 2024, 19:33
Let's Chat!
Good morning! Ball is up ball is up I am very excited
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
19 Oct 2024, 19:50
Let's Chat!
I accomplished the errand that's due tomorrow!
Wooo go me!
Now I have to do the other errands and the ball and the iNPC thread...
Now I have to do the other errands and the ball and the iNPC thread...
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
19 Oct 2024, 19:55
Let's Chat!
emi!!! how r u???? ;o im so excited for the ball!!!!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
19 Oct 2024, 20:04
Let's Chat!
19 Oct 2024, 20:06
Let's Chat!
Me too!!! Will do the ball and Whispers of the Dark. Might leave Haunted Halls for the sake of time
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Oct 2024, 20:09
Let's Chat!
I have yet to enter the ball... I gotta see what happens in inpc arrival thread first heh.
Kim has to go to the ball though.
I don't know what I'll do though yet ahhhhhhh.
Kim has to go to the ball though.
I don't know what I'll do though yet ahhhhhhh.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
19 Oct 2024, 20:09
Let's Chat!
u just reminded me to sign up for whispers of the dark!! scout and emily can solve mysteries together ;oEmily Shephard wrote: 19 Oct 2024, 20:06Me too!!! Will do the ball and Whispers of the Dark. Might leave Haunted Halls for the sake of time![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
19 Oct 2024, 20:10
Let's Chat!
Yay! And Ophelia too (hopefully!)Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 19 Oct 2024, 20:09u just reminded me to sign up for whispers of the dark!! scout and emily can solve mysteries together ;oEmily Shephard wrote: 19 Oct 2024, 20:06Me too!!! Will do the ball and Whispers of the Dark. Might leave Haunted Halls for the sake of time![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Oct 2024, 20:14
Let's Chat!
and maybe aston if he signs up!!! ;o ;o
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
19 Oct 2024, 20:15
Let's Chat!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |