Back 8301 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emi-kins will have a thing or two to say about her precious halfbreed buddies and Casey getting hurt

Reducio
Image posted by the member

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
THE BALL HAS BEGUN DEAR PEOPLE!!!! ENJOY YOURSELVES!!!

|
|
|
π™Έπ™»πš‰
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
OOC Let's Chat!
-dies-
I gotta do a bunch of posts to catch up so I only have the ball and the iNPC arrival thread to do.
-trots off to finish up the ones I owe-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 18 | str β€’ 2 | wis β€’ 10 | arc β€’ 7 | acc β€’ 20
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 16 | str β€’ 15 | wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 4 | acc β€’ 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all! I hope everyone is doing good! Sadly, I'm sick, so I won't be on much
OOC Let's Chat!
Get well soon, Tracey
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Oct 2024, 17:44 Morning all! I hope everyone is doing good! Sadly, I'm sick, so I won't be on much
Aw that sucks. Hope you get better soon. Is it just a normal sick or a long-term sick?

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 18 | str β€’ 2 | wis β€’ 10 | arc β€’ 7 | acc β€’ 20
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 16 | str β€’ 15 | wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 4 | acc β€’ 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Best wishes Tracey!!! Hope you get better!!!

|
|
|
π™Έπ™»πš‰
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
OOC Let's Chat!
hiiiiii everyone <3

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scoutie!!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8301 / 18141