Back 8298 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hana Suzuki wrote: 19 Oct 2024, 00:50 How r u?
I'm good! Just chilling in bed 😎 How's you?

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Mmmm coffee ice cream so good... also salted caramel too... but salted caramel cheesecake is the best ice cream! Tropical Passion limited edition flavor though is really good too, it's coconut with passion fruit swirl but it really doesn't taste like coconut at all (since I don't usually like coconut lmao).

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
hi guysss

Meiyu Xiang ★ | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova 𖤝
OOC Let's Chat!
absolutely excited for the autumn ball

I’m back. Jay or Deplorable ooc. Owls open for threads.
OOC Let's Chat!
im also excited!! just hope the majority of the attendants dont end up in some flame-related accidents D:

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
I am very excited as well! I absolutely cannot wait to show off it all

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
The ball will be amazing for sure and if a fire ensues we can roast marshmallows joking of course.

"Men mocks the Gods until they need them"

Inpc of Isadora V.
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 19 Oct 2024, 02:12 im also excited!! just hope the majority of the attendants dont end up in some flame-related accidents D:
Unfortunately, h.io is like a moth to a flame

I’m back. Jay or Deplorable ooc. Owls open for threads.
OOC Let's Chat!
got a 90 on my criminology test 😌

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Oct 2024, 01:03
Hana Suzuki wrote: 19 Oct 2024, 00:50 How r u?
I'm good! Just chilling in bed 😎 How's you?
Good too, but I need to study for my maths exam.

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
Back 8298 / 18141