18 Oct 2024, 01:48
Let's Chat!
WAIT QUINN DEACTIVATED!? god how long have i been away from this chat for-
18 Oct 2024, 02:17
Let's Chat!
gahhh what am i going to do?! I wish i didnt give Peter calming presense I really want him to flip. It'll be so hard writing calmness since I AM not calm![]()
18 Oct 2024, 02:20
Let's Chat!
I'm hoping Casey and Zyair have a run in with the bozos that blew up the carriages
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
18 Oct 2024, 02:24
Let's Chat!
ooooh, Casey and Zyair are such lucky ducks. Peters gotta look after ncp, (i think) firsties!![]()
18 Oct 2024, 02:26
Let's Chat!
Probably for the better, wouldn't want Peter getting head trauma like Casey did!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
18 Oct 2024, 02:31
Let's Chat!
yes, but Casey neve desreved it. .. ok, he might of after he hurt people, but.. he changed, I think, right? I try to keep up with Casey threads as i do with Emmy's!
18 Oct 2024, 02:32
Let's Chat!
he can still get upset! zyair has calming presence and he got super freaked out!Brookline Quinn wrote: 18 Oct 2024, 02:17gahhh what am i going to do?! I wish i didnt give Peter calming presense I really want him to flip. It'll be so hard writing calmness since I AM not calm![]()
me too!! zyair and casey probably look pretty intimidating together for kids..... casey has rbf and zyair is tall and a little menacing >:) there's no battle they cant win!!! (theres so many)Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Oct 2024, 02:20 I'm hoping Casey and Zyair have a run in with the bozos that blew up the carriages![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
18 Oct 2024, 02:36
Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 18 Oct 2024, 02:32he can still get upset! zyair has calming presence and he got super freaked out!Brookline Quinn wrote: 18 Oct 2024, 02:17gahhh what am i going to do?! I wish i didnt give Peter calming presense I really want him to flip. It'll be so hard writing calmness since I AM not calm
maybe... I suppose I could but Peter takes everything serious
18 Oct 2024, 02:50
Let's Chat!
Even with half a working noggin, Casey will put his fists to use
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
18 Oct 2024, 02:55
Let's Chat!
zyairs already lowkey getting nervous for casey lol hes like "oh no we gotta get this guy to the nurse" lol
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je