Back 8292 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Sage Willows wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 23:52 pssst Paige oliver is Quinn Root (deactivated)
WAIT QUINN DEACTIVATED!? god how long have i been away from this chat for-

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
gahhh what am i going to do?! I wish i didnt give Peter calming presense I really want him to flip. It'll be so hard writing calmness since I AM not calm :sweatingbullets:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm hoping Casey and Zyair have a run in with the bozos that blew up the carriages :P

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
ooooh, Casey and Zyair are such lucky ducks. Peters gotta look after ncp, (i think) firsties! :lol:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Probably for the better, wouldn't want Peter getting head trauma like Casey did!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
yes, but Casey neve desreved it. .. ok, he might of after he hurt people, but.. he changed, I think, right? I try to keep up with Casey threads as i do with Emmy's! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 18 Oct 2024, 02:17
gahhh what am i going to do?! I wish i didnt give Peter calming presense I really want him to flip. It'll be so hard writing calmness since I AM not calm :sweatingbullets:
he can still get upset! zyair has calming presence and he got super freaked out!

Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Oct 2024, 02:20 I'm hoping Casey and Zyair have a run in with the bozos that blew up the carriages :P
me too!! zyair and casey probably look pretty intimidating together for kids..... casey has rbf and zyair is tall and a little menacing >:) there's no battle they cant win!!! (theres so many)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 18 Oct 2024, 02:32
Brookline Quinn wrote: 18 Oct 2024, 02:17
gahhh what am i going to do?! I wish i didnt give Peter calming presense I really want him to flip. It'll be so hard writing calmness since I AM not calm :sweatingbullets:
he can still get upset! zyair has calming presence and he got super freaked out!
maybe... I suppose I could but Peter takes everything serious

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Even with half a working noggin, Casey will put his fists to use :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
zyairs already lowkey getting nervous for casey lol hes like "oh no we gotta get this guy to the nurse" lol

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Back 8292 / 18141