Back 8290 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 17:15
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 15:17
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 15:16
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 14:54 Time to throw Casey into the fray of the Hogsmeade explosions :roll:
casey really IS in his concussion era lol
Don't say I didn't warn ya :LOL:
when the chaos settles maybe zyair will convince scout to be nice to sad little concussion casey lolol <3
That's if Casey doesn't Terminator his way out of his concussion first :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 14:54 Time to throw Casey into the fray of the Hogsmeade explosions :roll:
You know... I should have guessed something like this would happen... just from the title of the thread... but for some reason I didn't... LMAO.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 17:28
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 14:54 Time to throw Casey into the fray of the Hogsmeade explosions :roll:
You know... I should have guessed something like this would happen... just from the title of the thread... but for some reason I didn't... LMAO.
Whoa... It JUST came to me :shock2: :rofl:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 17:31
Reducio
Kim Sato wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 17:28
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 14:54 Time to throw Casey into the fray of the Hogsmeade explosions :roll:
You know... I should have guessed something like this would happen... just from the title of the thread... but for some reason I didn't... LMAO.

Whoa... It JUST came to me :shock2: :rofl:
Same. LOL. I was like oh yeah, I should have questioned the title of the thread!
Also. I managed to get first club meeting of Mystical Creatures out finally! <3

Just gotta set up Asian Society Club and then I'm fully done setting up club threads and can just devote myself to replies! Replies are so much easier than setting up the main thread... and take me way less time to do. So if I owe you a reply, you'll have one sometime very soon from me this week!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
been no speaking since culinary, now its 8th period and im still cant speak.

lifes whatever

Trauma dumping in an essay cause idk what to write - its a personal experience essay and i barely remember anything in life


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
@Scout Fu-Hai

I'm gonna owl ya something real quick! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
performance time!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!! :]

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
hey! i don't think i've seen you around here before

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 8290 / 18141