17 Oct 2024, 12:22
Let's Chat!
Hey Eric!
|
|
17 Oct 2024, 12:28
Let's Chat!
I will get to do the reply I owe you today. I have like 3 replies to do lol but I will get to them sometime after classes XD.
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
17 Oct 2024, 12:35
Let's Chat!
i swear nova has done a thread with half of the people that r active on hio
her rep as that metamorphmagus girl™ is stacking up
her rep as that metamorphmagus girl™ is stacking up
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
17 Oct 2024, 12:35
Let's Chat!
She is popular lolSanguinius Demarest wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 12:35 i swear nova has done a thread with half of the people that r active on hio
her rep as that metamorphmagus girl™ is stacking up
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
17 Oct 2024, 12:51
Let's Chat!
No rushEric Kim wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 12:28I will get to do the reply I owe you today. I have like 3 replies to do lol but I will get to them sometime after classes XD.
|
|
17 Oct 2024, 13:39
Let's Chat!
17 Oct 2024, 13:40
Let's Chat!
17 Oct 2024, 13:42
Let's Chat!