Back 8287 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hey Eric! :)

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Novalie Moon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 12:22 Hey Eric! :)
I will get to do the reply I owe you today. I have like 3 replies to do lol but I will get to them sometime after classes XD.

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
i swear nova has done a thread with half of the people that r active on hio

her rep as that metamorphmagus girl™ is stacking up

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 12:35 i swear nova has done a thread with half of the people that r active on hio

her rep as that metamorphmagus girl™ is stacking up
She is popular lol

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Eric Kim wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 12:28
Novalie Moon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 12:22 Hey Eric! :)
I will get to do the reply I owe you today. I have like 3 replies to do lol but I will get to them sometime after classes XD.
No rush :innocent:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
hi, oliver!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii Sage!! How are you? :]

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
good! got a performance today :]
how are you?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
hi oliver and hi sage

Meiyu Xiang ★ | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova 𖤝
Back 8287 / 18141