Back 8285 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hee hee! Be warned Casey might suffer some head trauma (my poor wee boy)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Accalia Avalon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 03:10
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 01:07
Accalia Avalon wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 23:45
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 22:30
Oliver Armani wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 21:58

Why not get a rabbit now, and swap for a snake later on?? :eyes: best of both worlds :lol:
I donโ€™t wanna get rid of the wabbit :'( :cute:
But I think Iโ€™m too poor to buy the rabbit anyway ๐Ÿ˜…
Set up a shop and try to get some gold, I wanna get a beardie myself, or we could race through the homework to get points this month and try to earn a pet that way?
You can get a pet by doing homework?
You can earn rewards for being in the top three scorers earning house points, this month that reward is a pet, last month it was a broom, for each O you get 5 points, E gets 4, A gets 3 P gets 2 and D gets 1, so if you see a reward for the month that you'd like and fill in all your homework on that month, provided that you do well in it, you could easily earn 175 ish house points if you answer all the homework for first year and earn all O, thus giving you a huge boost towards getting the reward you want, its one of the things I have been attempting to do as I really want to earn my pet.

It also helps as you unlock spells for use in a lot of the classes as well.
Ahhh ok ok ty :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 03:17 Hee hee! Be warned Casey might suffer some head trauma (my poor wee boy)
is casey in his concussion era??? D:

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 04:10
Accalia Avalon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 03:10
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 01:07
Accalia Avalon wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 23:45
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 22:30

I donโ€™t wanna get rid of the wabbit :'( :cute:
But I think Iโ€™m too poor to buy the rabbit anyway ๐Ÿ˜…
Set up a shop and try to get some gold, I wanna get a beardie myself, or we could race through the homework to get points this month and try to earn a pet that way?
You can get a pet by doing homework?
You can earn rewards for being in the top three scorers earning house points, this month that reward is a pet, last month it was a broom, for each O you get 5 points, E gets 4, A gets 3 P gets 2 and D gets 1, so if you see a reward for the month that you'd like and fill in all your homework on that month, provided that you do well in it, you could easily earn 175 ish house points if you answer all the homework for first year and earn all O, thus giving you a huge boost towards getting the reward you want, its one of the things I have been attempting to do as I really want to earn my pet.

It also helps as you unlock spells for use in a lot of the classes as well.
Ahhh ok ok ty :)
You're welcome, I just had a blast answering some transfig homework too, whistle to watch and snail to teapot, roleplayed as the White Rabbit and Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland
OOC Let's Chat!
Accalia Avalon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 04:23
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 04:10
Accalia Avalon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 03:10
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 01:07
Accalia Avalon wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 23:45
Set up a shop and try to get some gold, I wanna get a beardie myself, or we could race through the homework to get points this month and try to earn a pet that way?
You can get a pet by doing homework?
You can earn rewards for being in the top three scorers earning house points, this month that reward is a pet, last month it was a broom, for each O you get 5 points, E gets 4, A gets 3 P gets 2 and D gets 1, so if you see a reward for the month that you'd like and fill in all your homework on that month, provided that you do well in it, you could easily earn 175 ish house points if you answer all the homework for first year and earn all O, thus giving you a huge boost towards getting the reward you want, its one of the things I have been attempting to do as I really want to earn my pet.

It also helps as you unlock spells for use in a lot of the classes as well.
Ahhh ok ok ty :)
You're welcome, I just had a blast answering some transfig homework too, whistle to watch and snail to teapot, roleplayed as the White Rabbit and Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland
Ooh that sounds interesting :)
Just did a whole bunch of Herbology homework
Optional homework gives you points too?
OOC Let's Chat!
woah . haven't typed in here for a few hours .

heyyyy everyone

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ == (ใ€€@ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌใ€€) ==
๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ€€ ๐ฆ๐žใ€€ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซใ€€ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ,ใ€€ ๐š๐ง๐ใ€€๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ€€๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎใ€€๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌใ€€๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒใ€€๐ญ๐จใ€€๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐.

ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ™›ใ€€ใ€€๐’Š๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’….
OOC Let's Chat!
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 04:38
Accalia Avalon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 04:23
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 04:10
Accalia Avalon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 03:10
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 01:07

You can get a pet by doing homework?
You can earn rewards for being in the top three scorers earning house points, this month that reward is a pet, last month it was a broom, for each O you get 5 points, E gets 4, A gets 3 P gets 2 and D gets 1, so if you see a reward for the month that you'd like and fill in all your homework on that month, provided that you do well in it, you could easily earn 175 ish house points if you answer all the homework for first year and earn all O, thus giving you a huge boost towards getting the reward you want, its one of the things I have been attempting to do as I really want to earn my pet.

It also helps as you unlock spells for use in a lot of the classes as well.
Ahhh ok ok ty :)
You're welcome, I just had a blast answering some transfig homework too, whistle to watch and snail to teapot, roleplayed as the White Rabbit and Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland
Ooh that sounds interesting :)
Just did a whole bunch of Herbology homework
Optional homework gives you points too?
All homework gives you points from what I have found based upon your grade within it, also from what I have found is the option to go on errands
OOC Let's Chat!
Accalia Avalon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 04:46
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 04:38
Accalia Avalon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 04:23
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 04:10
Accalia Avalon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 03:10

You can earn rewards for being in the top three scorers earning house points, this month that reward is a pet, last month it was a broom, for each O you get 5 points, E gets 4, A gets 3 P gets 2 and D gets 1, so if you see a reward for the month that you'd like and fill in all your homework on that month, provided that you do well in it, you could easily earn 175 ish house points if you answer all the homework for first year and earn all O, thus giving you a huge boost towards getting the reward you want, its one of the things I have been attempting to do as I really want to earn my pet.

It also helps as you unlock spells for use in a lot of the classes as well.
Ahhh ok ok ty :)
You're welcome, I just had a blast answering some transfig homework too, whistle to watch and snail to teapot, roleplayed as the White Rabbit and Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland
Ooh that sounds interesting :)
Just did a whole bunch of Herbology homework
Optional homework gives you points too?
All homework gives you points from what I have found based upon your grade within it, also from what I have found is the option to go on errands
okkk!! :cute:
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello :)

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
Back 8285 / 18141