17 Oct 2024, 03:17
Let's Chat!
Hee hee! Be warned Casey might suffer some head trauma (my poor wee boy)
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
17 Oct 2024, 03:41
Let's Chat!
[quote]Night all!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
17 Oct 2024, 04:10
Let's Chat!
Ahhh ok ok tyAccalia Avalon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 03:10You can earn rewards for being in the top three scorers earning house points, this month that reward is a pet, last month it was a broom, for each O you get 5 points, E gets 4, A gets 3 P gets 2 and D gets 1, so if you see a reward for the month that you'd like and fill in all your homework on that month, provided that you do well in it, you could easily earn 175 ish house points if you answer all the homework for first year and earn all O, thus giving you a huge boost towards getting the reward you want, its one of the things I have been attempting to do as I really want to earn my pet.Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 01:07You can get a pet by doing homework?Accalia Avalon wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 23:45Set up a shop and try to get some gold, I wanna get a beardie myself, or we could race through the homework to get points this month and try to earn a pet that way?Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 22:30I donโt wanna get rid of the wabbitOliver Armani wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 21:58
Why not get a rabbit now, and swap for a snake later on??best of both worlds
![]()
![]()
![]()
But I think Iโm too poor to buy the rabbit anyway![]()
It also helps as you unlock spells for use in a lot of the classes as well.
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. ๐ Shop หโโฎโหเฟ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
17 Oct 2024, 04:11
Let's Chat!
is casey in his concussion era??? D:Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 03:17 Hee hee! Be warned Casey might suffer some head trauma (my poor wee boy)
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Accalia Avalon
17 Oct 2024, 04:23
Let's Chat!
You're welcome, I just had a blast answering some transfig homework too, whistle to watch and snail to teapot, roleplayed as the White Rabbit and Mad Hatter from Alice in WonderlandEonaria Kabukimono wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 04:10Ahhh ok ok tyAccalia Avalon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 03:10You can earn rewards for being in the top three scorers earning house points, this month that reward is a pet, last month it was a broom, for each O you get 5 points, E gets 4, A gets 3 P gets 2 and D gets 1, so if you see a reward for the month that you'd like and fill in all your homework on that month, provided that you do well in it, you could easily earn 175 ish house points if you answer all the homework for first year and earn all O, thus giving you a huge boost towards getting the reward you want, its one of the things I have been attempting to do as I really want to earn my pet.Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 01:07You can get a pet by doing homework?Accalia Avalon wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 23:45Set up a shop and try to get some gold, I wanna get a beardie myself, or we could race through the homework to get points this month and try to earn a pet that way?Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 22:30
I donโt wanna get rid of the wabbit![]()
![]()
But I think Iโm too poor to buy the rabbit anyway![]()
It also helps as you unlock spells for use in a lot of the classes as well.![]()
17 Oct 2024, 04:38
Let's Chat!
Ooh that sounds interestingAccalia Avalon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 04:23You're welcome, I just had a blast answering some transfig homework too, whistle to watch and snail to teapot, roleplayed as the White Rabbit and Mad Hatter from Alice in WonderlandEonaria Kabukimono wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 04:10Ahhh ok ok tyAccalia Avalon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 03:10You can earn rewards for being in the top three scorers earning house points, this month that reward is a pet, last month it was a broom, for each O you get 5 points, E gets 4, A gets 3 P gets 2 and D gets 1, so if you see a reward for the month that you'd like and fill in all your homework on that month, provided that you do well in it, you could easily earn 175 ish house points if you answer all the homework for first year and earn all O, thus giving you a huge boost towards getting the reward you want, its one of the things I have been attempting to do as I really want to earn my pet.Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 01:07You can get a pet by doing homework?Accalia Avalon wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 23:45
Set up a shop and try to get some gold, I wanna get a beardie myself, or we could race through the homework to get points this month and try to earn a pet that way?
It also helps as you unlock spells for use in a lot of the classes as well.![]()
Just did a whole bunch of Herbology homework
Optional homework gives you points too?
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. ๐ Shop หโโฎโหเฟ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
17 Oct 2024, 04:44
Let's Chat!
woah . haven't typed in here for a few hours .
heyyyy everyone
heyyyy everyone
| โฌโฌโฌโฌ | == | (ใ@ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐๐๐ก๐๐ฌใ) | == | ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ ๐ฆ๐ใ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซใ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ,ใ ๐๐ง๐ใ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎใ๐ก๐๐ง๐๐ฌใ๐ซ๐๐๐๐ฒใ๐ญ๐จใ๐๐ฅ๐๐๐. ใใใใใใโใใ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ . |
Accalia Avalon
17 Oct 2024, 04:46
Let's Chat!
All homework gives you points from what I have found based upon your grade within it, also from what I have found is the option to go on errandsEonaria Kabukimono wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 04:38Ooh that sounds interestingAccalia Avalon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 04:23You're welcome, I just had a blast answering some transfig homework too, whistle to watch and snail to teapot, roleplayed as the White Rabbit and Mad Hatter from Alice in WonderlandEonaria Kabukimono wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 04:10Ahhh ok ok tyAccalia Avalon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 03:10You can earn rewards for being in the top three scorers earning house points, this month that reward is a pet, last month it was a broom, for each O you get 5 points, E gets 4, A gets 3 P gets 2 and D gets 1, so if you see a reward for the month that you'd like and fill in all your homework on that month, provided that you do well in it, you could easily earn 175 ish house points if you answer all the homework for first year and earn all O, thus giving you a huge boost towards getting the reward you want, its one of the things I have been attempting to do as I really want to earn my pet.
It also helps as you unlock spells for use in a lot of the classes as well.![]()
Just did a whole bunch of Herbology homework
Optional homework gives you points too?
17 Oct 2024, 05:13
Let's Chat!
okkk!!Accalia Avalon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 04:46All homework gives you points from what I have found based upon your grade within it, also from what I have found is the option to go on errandsEonaria Kabukimono wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 04:38Ooh that sounds interestingAccalia Avalon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 04:23You're welcome, I just had a blast answering some transfig homework too, whistle to watch and snail to teapot, roleplayed as the White Rabbit and Mad Hatter from Alice in WonderlandEonaria Kabukimono wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 04:10Ahhh ok ok tyAccalia Avalon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 03:10
You can earn rewards for being in the top three scorers earning house points, this month that reward is a pet, last month it was a broom, for each O you get 5 points, E gets 4, A gets 3 P gets 2 and D gets 1, so if you see a reward for the month that you'd like and fill in all your homework on that month, provided that you do well in it, you could easily earn 175 ish house points if you answer all the homework for first year and earn all O, thus giving you a huge boost towards getting the reward you want, its one of the things I have been attempting to do as I really want to earn my pet.
It also helps as you unlock spells for use in a lot of the classes as well.![]()
Just did a whole bunch of Herbology homework
Optional homework gives you points too?
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. ๐ Shop หโโฎโหเฟ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
17 Oct 2024, 10:00
Let's Chat!
Hello
|
|
best of both worlds