17 Oct 2024, 01:03
Let's Chat!
Heck yeah!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
17 Oct 2024, 01:03
Let's Chat!
Hopefully it’s not too late!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
17 Oct 2024, 01:07
Let's Chat!
You can get a pet by doing homework?Accalia Avalon wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 23:45Set up a shop and try to get some gold, I wanna get a beardie myself, or we could race through the homework to get points this month and try to earn a pet that way?Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 22:30I don’t wanna get rid of the wabbitOliver Armani wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 21:58Why not get a rabbit now, and swap for a snake later on??Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 21:52 eeeee I want a snake but those rabbits are jumpscare the CUTEST THINGS EVER![]()
best of both worlds
![]()
![]()
![]()
But I think I’m too poor to buy the rabbit anyway![]()
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
17 Oct 2024, 01:08
Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 00:53Jisung is one of Kim's cousins! Heh. Well if you were talking about Han Jisung that is. Also thank you, it's of my PC (Kim) and my iNPC (Tone). I got inspired from Val's pfp
![]()
No, no, not Han, Jisung from NCT. Hyunjin and Felix are honestly my favorites in Stray Kids, but I love them all! Kim's cousins are so cool! Though I only know like 2 of their fc's
17 Oct 2024, 01:10
Let's Chat!
I don't think you are! Never too late for Miles to make an entrance through the fire and flames
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
17 Oct 2024, 02:37
Let's Chat!
Woo, going to type out my response tonight
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
17 Oct 2024, 02:38
Let's Chat!
Ooo!
Will be reading it!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
17 Oct 2024, 02:39
Let's Chat!
It’s Miles, he’s kinda lame, ha.
Just a warning
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
17 Oct 2024, 02:42
Let's Chat!
best of both worlds