Back 8283 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Heck yeah! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hopefully it’s not too late!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Accalia Avalon wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 23:45
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 22:30
Oliver Armani wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 21:58
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 21:52 eeeee I want a snake but those rabbits are jumpscare the CUTEST THINGS EVER :wow:
Why not get a rabbit now, and swap for a snake later on?? :eyes: best of both worlds :lol:
I don’t wanna get rid of the wabbit :'( :cute:
But I think I’m too poor to buy the rabbit anyway 😅
Set up a shop and try to get some gold, I wanna get a beardie myself, or we could race through the homework to get points this month and try to earn a pet that way?
You can get a pet by doing homework?

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 00:53 <3 Jisung is one of Kim's cousins! Heh. Well if you were talking about Han Jisung that is. Also thank you, it's of my PC (Kim) and my iNPC (Tone). I got inspired from Val's pfp <3
No, no, not Han, Jisung from NCT. Hyunjin and Felix are honestly my favorites in Stray Kids, but I love them all! Kim's cousins are so cool! Though I only know like 2 of their fc's

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 01:03 Hopefully it’s not too late!
I don't think you are! Never too late for Miles to make an entrance through the fire and flames :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Woo, going to type out my response tonight

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo! :wow: Will be reading it!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 02:38 Ooo! :wow: Will be reading it!
It’s Miles, he’s kinda lame, ha.

Just a warning

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
helloooo

Meiyu Xiang ★ | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova 𖤝
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi hi Meiyu

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 8283 / 18141