16 Oct 2024, 16:22
Let's Chat!
Hmm... Sweet chilli chicken...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
16 Oct 2024, 19:25
Let's Chat!
muahhaha halloween replies are on the horizon! >:)
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
16 Oct 2024, 20:01
Let's Chat!
WOOHOO!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
16 Oct 2024, 21:02
Let's Chat!
Can't wait!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
16 Oct 2024, 21:23
Let's Chat!
I'll see about getting out some posts today again too!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
16 Oct 2024, 21:52
Let's Chat!
eeeee I want a snake but those rabbits are jumpscare the CUTEST THINGS EVER
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
16 Oct 2024, 21:58
Let's Chat!
Why not get a rabbit now, and swap for a snake later on??Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 21:52 eeeee I want a snake but those rabbits are jumpscare the CUTEST THINGS EVER![]()
best of both worlds 16 Oct 2024, 22:01
Let's Chat!
I'm gonna stick with my squishy fluffy owl
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
16 Oct 2024, 22:30
Let's Chat!
I don’t wanna get rid of the wabbitOliver Armani wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 21:58Why not get a rabbit now, and swap for a snake later on??Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 21:52 eeeee I want a snake but those rabbits are jumpscare the CUTEST THINGS EVER![]()
best of both worlds
![]()
But I think I’m too poor to buy the rabbit anyway
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
16 Oct 2024, 22:55
Let's Chat!
Ooo the new Pyre post is getting exciting~
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone