4 Feb 2023, 17:29
Goosebumps Club
Hello! So, since the club is being transferred from Bailey to me- I’m creating a new thread.
Please Read:ReducioPlease be aware we're trying to stay active, so if you plan to participate within the club, sign up! We love having people in our club! We love when you all are with us, but we can't be... (I don't know how to say this without being rude, and I don't want to be rude)... held down by waiting for a response from someone who isn't going to participate. I'm sorry if this comes across rude! I didn't know how to word it! Our Purpose:ReducioEver loved Goosebumps growing up? Are reading it right now? Want your character to know the Muggle Children's joy of reading something scary, yet not so violent? Come join us! While this club is new in ideologies, we can use more brainstorming! Tap into your inner R.L. Stine as you join in our fun activities! Our whole goal is to encourage you to find the author inside and to unleash your talent. Even brainstorming some story ideas are very awesome!![]()
The Scream NewslettersReducio PositionsReducio1) Members
2) Mystery Authors/Writers (#1,#2, #3, #4)
3) Graphic Designers (#1, #2)
4) Advertisement (#1)
ApplicationReducioCode: Select all
[b]Name:[/b] [b]Link to Ency:[/b] [b]Ideas:[/b] [b]IC reason for joining:[/b] [b]OOC reason for joining:[/b] [b]Favorite Goosebumps (movie, series, or books):[/b] [b]Favorite Goosebumps Character:[/b] Members/RolesReducio- Noah Jupe (Clark Baird) | Founder | Former Scream Mystery Author #1 (taking over again)
- Ava Winchect | MemberThreadsReducioAlways Ongoing --> OOC Announcement Thread
Closed --> Goosebumps Play Auditions
Ongoing --> The Scream Fan Mail Station
Closed --> April 2022 Goosebumps Club Meeting
Closed --> May 2022 Goosebumps Club Meeting
Ongoing --> June 2022 Goosebumps Club Meeting
Last edited by Clark Baird on 18 Mar 2023, 20:50, edited 2 times in total.
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. |
18 Mar 2023, 20:29
Goosebumps Club
The Goosebumps Club is OpenFor former members of the original sign ups- feel free to copypaste your application utilized into this thread. The original thread is HERE.
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. |
18 Mar 2023, 20:42
Goosebumps Club
5 Mar 2024, 13:47
Goosebumps Club
Name: Clark Baird
Link to Ency: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=23013
Ideas: Themed book club??
IC reason for joining: Who doesn't need a little bit of monster blood in their breakfast? I'll be the slappy to this world and there aint no stopping me!
OOC reason for joining: I'm continuing this club. I love Goosebumps a lot, obviously, it made up my entire childhood and I wish to continue that under Clark seeing as he's a child.
Favorite Goosebumps (movie, series, or books): Hmm, it does change often.. Slappy New Year or one of the Horrorland series or maybe even Night In Terror Tower
Favorite Goosebumps Character: SLAPPY! my man, I have the benson (toy story 4) thing sitting on my shelf over my bed because it reminds me of you
Link to Ency: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=23013
Ideas: Themed book club??
IC reason for joining: Who doesn't need a little bit of monster blood in their breakfast? I'll be the slappy to this world and there aint no stopping me!
OOC reason for joining: I'm continuing this club. I love Goosebumps a lot, obviously, it made up my entire childhood and I wish to continue that under Clark seeing as he's a child.
Favorite Goosebumps (movie, series, or books): Hmm, it does change often.. Slappy New Year or one of the Horrorland series or maybe even Night In Terror Tower
Favorite Goosebumps Character: SLAPPY! my man, I have the benson (toy story 4) thing sitting on my shelf over my bed because it reminds me of you
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. |
5 Mar 2024, 14:13
Goosebumps Club
Name: Elisa Shakestra
Link to Ency:
Ideas: Nothing much currently
IC reason for joining: Elisa lives for creepy stuff like this, she may enjoy this series a lot.
OOC reason for joining: I LUV GOOSEBUMPs, Its like one of my favorite horror books
Favorite Goosebumps (movie, series, or books): Most Wanted is my top fav right now
Favorite Goosebumps Character: Slappy
Link to Ency:
Ideas: Nothing much currently
IC reason for joining: Elisa lives for creepy stuff like this, she may enjoy this series a lot.
OOC reason for joining: I LUV GOOSEBUMPs, Its like one of my favorite horror books
Favorite Goosebumps (movie, series, or books): Most Wanted is my top fav right now
Favorite Goosebumps Character: Slappy
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
16 Oct 2024, 02:04
Goosebumps Club
Name: Rike Bauer
Link to Ency: Rike's Encyclopedia
Ideas:
IC reason for joining: Rike may have never heard of "goosebumps" - as she's from a pure-blood family - but has loved terrifying tales that sounded similar growing up and she loves to read, so this is a great way to try a new book series while discussing all things that go bump in the night with fellow students who have similar interests.
OOC reason for joining: I grew up reading and watching Goosebumps (and continue to watch/read on a regular basis)
Favorite Goosebumps (movie, series, or books): The Haunted Mask and The Haunted School
Favorite Goosebumps Character: Mr. Chameleon from The Haunted School
Please sign me up! Thank you!!
Link to Ency: Rike's Encyclopedia
Ideas:
IC reason for joining: Rike may have never heard of "goosebumps" - as she's from a pure-blood family - but has loved terrifying tales that sounded similar growing up and she loves to read, so this is a great way to try a new book series while discussing all things that go bump in the night with fellow students who have similar interests.
OOC reason for joining: I grew up reading and watching Goosebumps (and continue to watch/read on a regular basis)
Favorite Goosebumps (movie, series, or books): The Haunted Mask and The Haunted School
Favorite Goosebumps Character: Mr. Chameleon from The Haunted School
Please sign me up! Thank you!!

