15 Oct 2024, 03:46
Let's Chat!
ooh, I love, love, encys- an encyclopedia. It's where you put things about your PC, ig; your PC’s history, or thread tracker, all that good stuff.and decorate if you want! here's some of my favorites; Kim’s, Scout’s, and Astra’s! Oh, and June’s is another one of my favorites!!
15 Oct 2024, 04:06
Let's Chat!
The Slytherin common room would have a post about WANTED BROOM RACERS and you can sign up there!
15 Oct 2024, 04:17
Let's Chat!
Hey guys what time is it where you are from I will start it is 1:17pm where i am from
15 Oct 2024, 04:22
Let's Chat!
2 hours behind you !!! currently coding b4 I go to bed :-p
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |