14 Oct 2024, 22:03
Let's Chat!
Do your replies or I will start singing never gonna give you upAston Beckett wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 21:34Oh very nice! I still haven't done any of my replies, I plan to finish writing the errands first, my motivation keeps disappearingEmily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 21:15Aston!Cass!
Not too bad! Got a lot of replies done so I'm more or less caught up! Still chuffed I got my solo finished![]()
![]()
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
14 Oct 2024, 22:06
Let's Chat!
I just did a errand reply, is that good enough? Please say yes no one needs to hear that in the middle of English classCass Ito wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 22:03Do your replies or I will start singing never gonna give you upAston Beckett wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 21:34Oh very nice! I still haven't done any of my replies, I plan to finish writing the errands first, my motivation keeps disappearingEmily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 21:15Aston!Cass!
Not too bad! Got a lot of replies done so I'm more or less caught up! Still chuffed I got my solo finished![]()
![]()
14 Oct 2024, 23:05
Let's Chat!
Pretty sure I need to finish an errand post...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
14 Oct 2024, 23:28
Let's Chat!
I haven't even started errand posts.
Or ball posts.
Or ball posts.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
14 Oct 2024, 23:29
Let's Chat!
can't wait to post my reply + my new banner !!!!! currently on the hashtag grind 
also
colin where have you been !!!

also
colin where have you been !!!
Last edited by Sanguinius Demarest on 14 Oct 2024, 23:33, edited 1 time in total.
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
14 Oct 2024, 23:32
Let's Chat!
I haven't been doing anything sus, if that's what you're getting at!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
14 Oct 2024, 23:34
Let's Chat!
SusColin McCoire wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 23:32 I haven't been doing anything sus, if that's what you're getting at!![]()