Back 8258 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Emily! Hows your day so far?

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight Euge, and hello hello Em

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Aston Beckett wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 21:13 Hi Emily! Hows your day so far?
Aston! ^^ Cass! ^^

Not too bad! Got a lot of replies done so I'm more or less caught up! Still chuffed I got my solo finished :grin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Good job! I still have lots to do, just get started on one now

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Woohoo! You can do it Cass! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I managed to do a pretty respectable three yesterday, so hopefully I can repeat that today

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
instead of doing assignments or prepping for nanowrimo or writing replies im playing games love my life

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 21:15
Aston Beckett wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 21:13 Hi Emily! Hows your day so far?
Aston! ^^ Cass! ^^

Not too bad! Got a lot of replies done so I'm more or less caught up! Still chuffed I got my solo finished :grin:
Oh very nice! I still haven't done any of my replies, I plan to finish writing the errands first, my motivation keeps disappearing :(

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
I gotta do the dishes :rofl:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:29
Minnie Duke wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:28
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:23 EMILY THE NEW POST LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 i already dont like emilys mother and father >:( and i bet scout wouldnt either!!
What post? I have to see this!
here!
Oh my gosh! WOW! I love it!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 8258 / 18141