Back 8259 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Aston Beckett wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 21:34
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 21:15
Aston Beckett wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 21:13 Hi Emily! Hows your day so far?
Aston! ^^ Cass! ^^

Not too bad! Got a lot of replies done so I'm more or less caught up! Still chuffed I got my solo finished :grin:
Oh very nice! I still haven't done any of my replies, I plan to finish writing the errands first, my motivation keeps disappearing :(
Do your replies or I will start singing never gonna give you up

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 22:03
Aston Beckett wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 21:34
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 21:15
Aston Beckett wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 21:13 Hi Emily! Hows your day so far?
Aston! ^^ Cass! ^^

Not too bad! Got a lot of replies done so I'm more or less caught up! Still chuffed I got my solo finished :grin:
Oh very nice! I still haven't done any of my replies, I plan to finish writing the errands first, my motivation keeps disappearing :(
Do your replies or I will start singing never gonna give you up
I just did a errand reply, is that good enough? Please say yes no one needs to hear that in the middle of English class

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Pretty sure I need to finish an errand post...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hi all! How's everyone doing?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good, how about you?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I haven't even started errand posts.

Or ball posts.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
can't wait to post my reply + my new banner !!!!! currently on the hashtag grind :fire:

also

colin where have you been !!!
Last edited by Sanguinius Demarest on 14 Oct 2024, 23:33, edited 1 time in total.

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
I haven't been doing anything sus, if that's what you're getting at! :sweatingbullets:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 23:32 I haven't been doing anything sus, if that's what you're getting at! :sweatingbullets:
Sus
Back 8259 / 18141