14 Oct 2024, 21:13
Let's Chat!
14 Oct 2024, 21:14
Let's Chat!
Goodnight Euge, and hello hello Em
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
14 Oct 2024, 21:15
Let's Chat!
Aston!
Not too bad! Got a lot of replies done so I'm more or less caught up! Still chuffed I got my solo finished
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
14 Oct 2024, 21:16
Let's Chat!
Good job! I still have lots to do, just get started on one now
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
14 Oct 2024, 21:17
Let's Chat!
Woohoo! You can do it Cass!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
14 Oct 2024, 21:20
Let's Chat!
I managed to do a pretty respectable three yesterday, so hopefully I can repeat that today
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
14 Oct 2024, 21:32
Let's Chat!
instead of doing assignments or prepping for nanowrimo or writing replies im playing games love my life
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
14 Oct 2024, 21:34
Let's Chat!
Oh very nice! I still haven't done any of my replies, I plan to finish writing the errands first, my motivation keeps disappearingEmily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 21:15Aston!Cass!
Not too bad! Got a lot of replies done so I'm more or less caught up! Still chuffed I got my solo finished![]()
14 Oct 2024, 21:35
Let's Chat!
I gotta do the dishes
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
14 Oct 2024, 21:55
Let's Chat!
Oh my gosh! WOW! I love it!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:29here!Minnie Duke wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:28What post? I have to see this!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:23 EMILY THE NEW POST LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
i already dont like emilys mother and father >:( and i bet scout wouldnt either!!