Back 8257 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Just peeping in

|
|
|
๐™ธ๐™ป๐š‰
Iโ€™ll Protect
|
|
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:40
Damion White wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:34
Keith Moore wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:27 wheres my dad :< ?

@Damion White
I'm here!!


You have two dads!! @Hades Schweighรถfer <3
DADDDDDD AND PAPAAAAA

-happi wiggles-
Yes!!!!! <3

Happy dances!!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 19:27
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 19:26
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 19:23
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:59
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:53

SCOUTIE!!! Wait til she meets Auntie! Much nicer! โค๏ธ

Speaking of which, she'll be a part of the next set of lore in November/December ish! ^^
and wait til emily meets scouts dad!!! ;o scouts going to have so much fun dragging emily to her house for a break!! <3
*le gasp*

Christmas thread confirmed??!!
hmmm maybe a new years thread!!! scout would love to celebrate (early) cny with emi ;o
YAYYY!!! :wow:

Man, we do a lot of threads together, and I love them all! <3 At the same time, I feel like we don't do enough :LOL:
its just so fun writing with u ;o u give me a billion ideas!!! <3

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 19:36
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 19:27
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 19:26
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 19:23
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:59

and wait til emily meets scouts dad!!! ;o scouts going to have so much fun dragging emily to her house for a break!! <3
*le gasp*

Christmas thread confirmed??!!
hmmm maybe a new years thread!!! scout would love to celebrate (early) cny with emi ;o
YAYYY!!! :wow:

Man, we do a lot of threads together, and I love them all! <3 At the same time, I feel like we don't do enough :LOL:
its just so fun writing with u ;o u give me a billion ideas!!! <3
Hee hee! I'll never EVER get bored of writing with the one and only Scoutie! โค๏ธ

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I personally think all colleges should have established nap rooms ๐Ÿ˜ญ

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
OOC Let's Chat!
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 20:15 I personally think all colleges should have established nap rooms ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Agree, and all schools

|
|
|
๐™ธ๐™ป๐š‰
Iโ€™ll Protect
|
|
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 20:15 I personally think all colleges should have established nap rooms ๐Ÿ˜ญ
that reminds me of when the power went out in our dorms and some girls slept in the library... like brought blankets and pillows and everything........... we need nap rooms :[

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 20:15 I personally think all colleges should have established nap rooms ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I personally think everywhere should have nap rooms

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night

|
|
|
๐™ธ๐™ป๐š‰
Iโ€™ll Protect
|
|
|
OOC Let's Chat!
*wiggles back into chat*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8257 / 18141