Back 8246 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Aston Beckett wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:55
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:51
Aston Beckett wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:43 What is it?
Well there's actually a choice of three ideas, but I think all of them oddly suit her :biggrin:

1. Vampire-esque maiden (dressed a little bit like Lydia from Beetlejuice in terms of design :) )
2. Mrs Lovett from Sweeney Todd
3. Typical zombie/Ghost student
Very cool, I personally think 2 is the best, tbh I just like Sweeney Todd, am going to watch it with my family some day soon I think
Yeah me too!

And Sweeney Todd is definitely on my Halloween watch list, as well as The Nightmare Before Christmas and the Werewolf by Night TV special from Marvel ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:59
Aston Beckett wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:55
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:51
Aston Beckett wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:43 What is it?
Well there's actually a choice of three ideas, but I think all of them oddly suit her :biggrin:

1. Vampire-esque maiden (dressed a little bit like Lydia from Beetlejuice in terms of design :) )
2. Mrs Lovett from Sweeney Todd
3. Typical zombie/Ghost student
Very cool, I personally think 2 is the best, tbh I just like Sweeney Todd, am going to watch it with my family some day soon I think
Yeah me too!

And Sweeney Todd is definitely on my Halloween watch list, as well as The Nightmare Before Christmas and the Werewolf by Night TV special from Marvel ^^
Oh same! I haven't watched any of these so I definitely plan to soon, I need to plan something for Halloween, I tried to do a bit of a party last year but I got covid

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
mwahaha the halloween thread is up and ready >:) i cant wait to write out scout being all schemey and scaring people lol

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Writing a reply nowwwww!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 01:28 mwahaha the halloween thread is up and ready >:) i cant wait to write out scout being all schemey and scaring people lol
HUH > WHERE SCOUT ?!?!?

also heyaa im back from my bday bash

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 01:36
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 01:28 mwahaha the halloween thread is up and ready >:) i cant wait to write out scout being all schemey and scaring people lol
HUH > WHERE SCOUT ?!?!?

also heyaa im back from my bday bash
its in the forbidden forest ;o no better place for it to be!! <3

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 01:38
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 01:36
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 01:28 mwahaha the halloween thread is up and ready >:) i cant wait to write out scout being all schemey and scaring people lol
HUH > WHERE SCOUT ?!?!?

also heyaa im back from my bday bash
its in the forbidden forest ;o no better place for it to be!! <3
i wanna joinnn but i can't enter the location bc still a first year

Meiyu Xiang ★ | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova 𖤝
OOC Let's Chat!
Phew! Reply done!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
question.. for the signature at the bottom of every post how do u get smthn in the center

Meiyu Xiang ★ | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova 𖤝
OOC Let's Chat!
Em! where did you get that good of a ai photo? its absolutely scary! :lol:

Meiyi, you can just put [center]TEXT[/center] at least I think so! :D
Last edited by Brookline Quinn on 14 Oct 2024, 02:11, edited 1 time in total.

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
Back 8246 / 18141