Back 8242 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oy, I did not pin 668 pins today on my Pinterest board for my character after Simon graduates……

I should be using this time to catch up on replies!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo! I spot a Simon! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi hi Emily! Hope you’re well!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 23:04 Hi hi Emily! Hope you’re well!
Hi hi Simon! <3

Doing alright! Drafting a few replies myself and decided to start a new one earlier :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hi emily! hi simon!

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
OOC Let's Chat!
hi emily! hi simon!

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi hi Aria!

Nice! I got to some yesterday. Maybe might still do another today - I fear my brain is locked in this rabbit hole right now with the other character even though he’s years away

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
:wow: Em! Aria! And Simon! Hi!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 23:12
:wow: Em! Aria! And Simon! Hi!
hi hi brookline!

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiiii!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 8242 / 18141