13 Oct 2024, 20:42
Let's Chat!
OH RIGHT
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
13 Oct 2024, 21:16
Let's Chat!
TWEET TWEETSanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 20:24bird buddies ??? HELLO ?Karlie Keys wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 20:20Oooo that's such a cute trend and I love seeing everyone's ideas! I think Karlie would be a HippogriffSanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 16:07 just saw a trend on tiktok , if your characters were monsters - what would they be ?
I think sanguis would be a harpy![]()
St: 5|Eva: 3|Str: 5|Wis: 9|Arc: 7|Acc: 6
13 Oct 2024, 22:01
Let's Chat!
aww wait i love scout being a fairy!!! we should do a halloween thread ;oEmily Shephard wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 18:24Scoutie!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 17:24scout already thinks shes a monster lol i think she'd be a demon and emily would be an angel!!Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 16:07 just saw a trend on tiktok , if your characters were monsters - what would they be ?
I think sanguis would be a harpy![]()
Scout would be part of the Daoine maithe (roughly translates to "good people" last I remember?), a collective term for fairiesAnd Emi would be a Leshy
![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
13 Oct 2024, 22:09
Let's Chat!
where everyone dresses up ?. YES PLEASE
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
13 Oct 2024, 22:09
Let's Chat!
*magically appears*
Someone talking about costumes ?
Someone talking about costumes ?
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
13 Oct 2024, 22:42
Let's Chat!
Did someone say Halloween?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
13 Oct 2024, 22:57
Let's Chat!
Halloween is cool
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
13 Oct 2024, 22:57
Let's Chat!
YESS! Heck yes!!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 22:01aww wait i love scout being a fairy!!! we should do a halloween thread ;oEmily Shephard wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 18:24Scoutie!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 17:24scout already thinks shes a monster lol i think she'd be a demon and emily would be an angel!!Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 16:07 just saw a trend on tiktok , if your characters were monsters - what would they be ?
I think sanguis would be a harpy![]()
Scout would be part of the Daoine maithe (roughly translates to "good people" last I remember?), a collective term for fairiesAnd Emi would be a Leshy
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone