Back 8240 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Alliasta Holista wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 19:59
Elena Clark wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 19:55
Alliasta Holista wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 19:52
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 16:07 just saw a trend on tiktok , if your characters were monsters - what would they be ?

I think sanguis would be a harpy
I'm confused about what Alliasta would be...
nothing cause she's too sweet to be a monster
I see a gryffin ? or a minotaur ? can't say why tho
what's your thoughts on lena ? <3
Very classic but it could be a fairy or a Unicorn but maybe a phoenix
love that !!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
OOC Let's Chat!
Elena Clark wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 20:01
Alliasta Holista wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 19:59
Elena Clark wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 19:55
Alliasta Holista wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 19:52
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 16:07 just saw a trend on tiktok , if your characters were monsters - what would they be ?

I think sanguis would be a harpy
I'm confused about what Alliasta would be...
nothing cause she's too sweet to be a monster
I see a gryffin ? or a minotaur ? can't say why tho
what's your thoughts on lena ? <3
Very classic but it could be a fairy or a Unicorn but maybe a phoenix
love that !!
Oh oh oh! I found! Definitely a pegasus, they are free-spirited and noble creatures and very beautiful!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 20:03
Elena Clark wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 20:01
Alliasta Holista wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 19:59
Elena Clark wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 19:55
Alliasta Holista wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 19:52

I'm confused about what Alliasta would be...
nothing cause she's too sweet to be a monster
I see a gryffin ? or a minotaur ? can't say why tho
what's your thoughts on lena ? <3
Very classic but it could be a fairy or a Unicorn but maybe a phoenix
love that !!
Oh oh oh! I found! Definitely a pegasus, they are free-spirited and noble creatures and very beautiful!
love that even more !!
they're poseidon's kids, made from the sea ​​foam ^^

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
OOC Let's Chat!
Elena Clark wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 20:05
Alliasta Holista wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 20:03
Elena Clark wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 20:01
Alliasta Holista wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 19:59
Elena Clark wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 19:55
nothing cause she's too sweet to be a monster
I see a gryffin ? or a minotaur ? can't say why tho
what's your thoughts on lena ? <3
Very classic but it could be a fairy or a Unicorn but maybe a phoenix
love that !!
Oh oh oh! I found! Definitely a pegasus, they are free-spirited and noble creatures and very beautiful!
love that even more !!
they're poseidon's kids, made from the sea ​​foam ^^
Like Elena's blue aura! relaxing!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
elena haș 1000+ aura , no way ?

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
:cute:

alliasta's aura is bright orange, i think a phenix would suit her well but i really get gryffin vibes !! dragon's also an option

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
OOC Let's Chat!
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 16:07 just saw a trend on tiktok , if your characters were monsters - what would they be ?

I think sanguis would be a harpy
Oooo that's such a cute trend and I love seeing everyone's ideas! I think Karlie would be a Hippogriff :innocent:

St: 5|Eva: 3|Str: 5|Wis: 9|Arc: 7|Acc: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
looks like it suits her !!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
OOC Let's Chat!
Karlie Keys wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 20:20
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 16:07 just saw a trend on tiktok , if your characters were monsters - what would they be ?

I think sanguis would be a harpy
Oooo that's such a cute trend and I love seeing everyone's ideas! I think Karlie would be a Hippogriff :innocent:
bird buddies ??? HELLO ?

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
Elena Clark wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 20:12 :cute:

alliasta's aura is bright orange, i think a phenix would suit her well but i really get gryffin vibes !! dragon's also an option
Ahhh!! I love dragons!!And Elena and My all friends

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
Back 8240 / 18141