13 Oct 2024, 13:55
Let's Chat!
Ok, adding it to my to-do list. Will prat 100% mod? And just for you to know, better have like 2 attack spells, or else the thing will get pretty boring. I’ll try to make an even match and use just first year stuff.Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 13:50HI KARLIE !! I usually go on Tumblr and paste the dimensions onto ibis then go from there - looks like were making new banners hahaKarlie Keys wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 11:31 hey everyone happy Sunday
I've made a header for my rp posts to try and make them look a bit more attractive, but what kind of dimensions should I be using for it? I don't want it to be too big or too small![]()
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 09:32I’ll duel you buddySanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 06:02 I need to get into a duel so bad . rhis isn't even funny anymrore im so BORED
eugenia. you don't know how much tears of joy im crying right now
remind me once ive gotten a spell down
As a quid player, this will be fun.
13 Oct 2024, 13:56
Let's Chat!
hi everyone
oooo a duel is planning !!
fun
oooo a duel is planning !!
fun
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
13 Oct 2024, 14:03
Let's Chat!
Meanwhile I'm planning more threads
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Oct 2024, 14:07
Let's Chat!
honestly don't know , this is for fun since im planning for someone to knock sanguis a peg down or twoEugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 13:55Ok, adding it to my to-do list. Will prat 100% mod? And just for you to know, better have like 2 attack spells, or else the thing will get pretty boring. I’ll try to make an even match and use just first year stuff.Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 13:50HI KARLIE !! I usually go on Tumblr and paste the dimensions onto ibis then go from there - looks like were making new banners hahaKarlie Keys wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 11:31 hey everyone happy Sunday
I've made a header for my rp posts to try and make them look a bit more attractive, but what kind of dimensions should I be using for it? I don't want it to be too big or too small![]()
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 09:32I’ll duel you buddySanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 06:02 I need to get into a duel so bad . rhis isn't even funny anymrore im so BORED
eugenia. you don't know how much tears of joy im crying right now
remind me once ive gotten a spell down
As a quid player, this will be fun.
@Prat Pass bats eyelashes
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
13 Oct 2024, 14:10
Let's Chat!
I said i'll do it.
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
13 Oct 2024, 14:20
Let's Chat!
13 Oct 2024, 15:03
Let's Chat!
@Sanguinius Demarest @Emily Shephard Hey hey hey and thank you both so much!!!
St: 5|Eva: 3|Str: 5|Wis: 9|Arc: 7|Acc: 6
13 Oct 2024, 15:05
Let's Chat!
You're welcome! Happy creating!Karlie Keys wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 15:03 @Sanguinius Demarest @Emily Shephard Hey hey hey and thank you both so much!!!![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Oct 2024, 16:07
Let's Chat!
just saw a trend on tiktok , if your characters were monsters - what would they be ?
I think sanguis would be a harpy
I think sanguis would be a harpy
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |