Back 8237 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 13:50
Karlie Keys wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 11:31 hey everyone happy Sunday <3
I've made a header for my rp posts to try and make them look a bit more attractive, but what kind of dimensions should I be using for it? I don't want it to be too big or too small :shock2:
HI KARLIE !! I usually go on Tumblr and paste the dimensions onto ibis then go from there - looks like were making new banners haha
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 09:32
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 06:02 I need to get into a duel so bad . rhis isn't even funny anymrore im so BORED
I’ll duel you buddy

eugenia. you don't know how much tears of joy im crying right now
remind me once ive gotten a spell down
Ok, adding it to my to-do list. Will prat 100% mod? And just for you to know, better have like 2 attack spells, or else the thing will get pretty boring. I’ll try to make an even match and use just first year stuff.

As a quid player, this will be fun.

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
hi everyone

oooo a duel is planning !!
fun

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
OOC Let's Chat!
Meanwhile I'm planning more threads :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 13:55
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 13:50
Karlie Keys wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 11:31 hey everyone happy Sunday <3
I've made a header for my rp posts to try and make them look a bit more attractive, but what kind of dimensions should I be using for it? I don't want it to be too big or too small :shock2:
HI KARLIE !! I usually go on Tumblr and paste the dimensions onto ibis then go from there - looks like were making new banners haha
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 09:32
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 06:02 I need to get into a duel so bad . rhis isn't even funny anymrore im so BORED
I’ll duel you buddy

eugenia. you don't know how much tears of joy im crying right now
remind me once ive gotten a spell down
Ok, adding it to my to-do list. Will prat 100% mod? And just for you to know, better have like 2 attack spells, or else the thing will get pretty boring. I’ll try to make an even match and use just first year stuff.

As a quid player, this will be fun.
honestly don't know , this is for fun since im planning for someone to knock sanguis a peg down or two

@Prat Pass bats eyelashes

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
I said i'll do it.

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok, now that it’s set, I promise to remind you both about it when sanguinius has 2 attack spells

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
@Sanguinius Demarest @Emily Shephard Hey hey hey and thank you both so much!!! <3

St: 5|Eva: 3|Str: 5|Wis: 9|Arc: 7|Acc: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
Karlie Keys wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 15:03 @Sanguinius Demarest @Emily Shephard Hey hey hey and thank you both so much!!! <3
You're welcome! Happy creating! :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
just saw a trend on tiktok , if your characters were monsters - what would they be ?

I think sanguis would be a harpy

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
Back 8237 / 18141