How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 real question is who are YOU

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Amazing personality and Pretty store owner!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 i return the compliment and add that you have the cutest lil pet

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 I'm returning it and adding it again. I love your RPs and I love the aura you give off.

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000/10 doubling it, I LOVE ALLIASTA'S HETEROCHROMIA SM

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10 / 10
HAVENT done an actual thread yet
but SO fun to talk to outside of RP

shakes my fist

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ == (ใ€€@ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌใ€€) ==
๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ€€ ๐ฆ๐žใ€€ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซใ€€ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ,ใ€€ ๐š๐ง๐ใ€€๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ€€๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎใ€€๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌใ€€๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒใ€€๐ญ๐จใ€€๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐.

ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ™›ใ€€ใ€€๐’Š๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’….

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
YES
looking forward to a rp hehe
:whip:

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 I see an elenaaaaa and btw I just replied ;)

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 I just sawwwww !!! Ima respond to that as soon as I can heheh

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 love your pfp and name! and your so sweet!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my fatherโ€™s daughter?