How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 real question is who are YOU
| โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ซ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โ โ๏ธ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแดสแดษชแดแด แดแดแดษดแดแดแด |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Amazing personality and Pretty store owner!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 i return the compliment and add that you have the cutest lil pet
| โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ซ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โ โ๏ธ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแดสแดษชแดแด แดแดแดษดแดแดแด |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 I'm returning it and adding it again. I love your RPs and I love the aura you give off.
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000/10 doubling it, I LOVE ALLIASTA'S HETEROCHROMIA SM
| โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ซ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โ โ๏ธ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแดสแดษชแดแด แดแดแดษดแดแดแด |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10 / 10
HAVENT done an actual thread yet
but SO fun to talk to outside of RP
shakes my fist
HAVENT done an actual thread yet
but SO fun to talk to outside of RP
shakes my fist
| โฌโฌโฌโฌ | == | (ใ@ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐๐๐ก๐๐ฌใ) | == | ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ ๐ฆ๐ใ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซใ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ,ใ ๐๐ง๐ใ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎใ๐ก๐๐ง๐๐ฌใ๐ซ๐๐๐๐ฒใ๐ญ๐จใ๐๐ฅ๐๐๐. ใใใใใใโใใ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ . |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
YES
looking forward to a rp hehe
YES
looking forward to a rp hehe
| โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ซ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โ โ๏ธ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแดสแดษชแดแด แดแดแดษดแดแดแด |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 I just sawwwww !!! Ima respond to that as soon as I can heheh
| โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ซ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โ โ๏ธ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแดสแดษชแดแด แดแดแดษดแดแดแด |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 love your pfp and name! and your so sweet!