Back 8236 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

CASSSS
new pfp i see ? luv it !!
how are you ?

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you it was made for me by the amazing Pericles Dralt! I'm doing good, just extended our Duolingo streak

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
yay !!
i rly need to do mine
can't wait to reach 100 days thehe

i'm working on a biology presentation it's SO long save me
i'm sick of chromosomal abnormalities and stuff like that ugh

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck with it! I didn't see the time, really got to head off to bed now as school starts again for me tommorow. Goodnight!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
nighty night :bye: <3

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด
OOC Let's Chat!
heyy

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
hi vi !! how are you ?

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด
OOC Let's Chat!
hey everyone happy Sunday <3
I've made a header for my rp posts to try and make them look a bit more attractive, but what kind of dimensions should I be using for it? I don't want it to be too big or too small :shock2:

St: 5|Eva: 3|Str: 5|Wis: 9|Arc: 7|Acc: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
Karlie Keys wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 11:31 hey everyone happy Sunday <3
I've made a header for my rp posts to try and make them look a bit more attractive, but what kind of dimensions should I be using for it? I don't want it to be too big or too small :shock2:
I use the 600 x 200 (I think? Or else it's 300) templates in canva ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Karlie Keys wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 11:31 hey everyone happy Sunday <3
I've made a header for my rp posts to try and make them look a bit more attractive, but what kind of dimensions should I be using for it? I don't want it to be too big or too small :shock2:
HI KARLIE !! I usually go on Tumblr and paste the dimensions onto ibis then go from there - looks like were making new banners haha
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 09:32
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 06:02 I need to get into a duel so bad . rhis isn't even funny anymrore im so BORED
Iโ€™ll duel you buddy

eugenia. you don't know how much tears of joy im crying right now
remind me once ive gotten a spell down

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ == (ใ€€@ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌใ€€) ==
๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ€€ ๐ฆ๐žใ€€ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซใ€€ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ,ใ€€ ๐š๐ง๐ใ€€๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ€€๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎใ€€๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌใ€€๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒใ€€๐ญ๐จใ€€๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐.

ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ™›ใ€€ใ€€๐’Š๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’….
Back 8236 / 18141