13 Oct 2024, 03:46
Let's Chat!
yeah! it's a lot of work, but it's super fun! tech days are really tiringReyna Evergreen wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 17:55AH THAT MAKES A LOT MORE SENSE!Violeta Roux wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 02:27LOL YEA MY BESTIE MADE ME WATCH IT YAYYYReyna Evergreen wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 02:24WOW UR A SUPER FAN YESS I WILL IM ALMOST DONEEVioleta Roux wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 01:01LOL I WATCHED IT WHILE I WAS HAVING LUNCH AND DINNER YESTERDAY AND TODAY LOL FINISH ITTTReyna Evergreen wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 00:26
WOW HOWD U GET THERE SO FAST!!!! JUST REALIZED I NEVER FINISHED THE END OF SEASON 3![]()
![]()
Also hey guys!
Whoa your light director?! Thats super cool. I'd love to direct one day. Of course!Sage Willows wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 03:32thanks! as the light director it's quite stressful for tomorrow (I've got notes from 3 directors and a bunch of cues to redo)Reyna Evergreen wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 02:24not me just jumping in i so get the feeling but its so sad once the performance is over... gl with ur performances!! also what r u performing?Sage Willows wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 00:37 hope you get to 100% soon, Kim!
tech week is quite stressful i am NOT ready for 12 hours of rehearsal tomorrowbut it'll be over soon which is nice
could I owl you the show?
also hii everyone!
13 Oct 2024, 03:57
Let's Chat!
hi sage and brook !!
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
13 Oct 2024, 04:05
Let's Chat!
13 Oct 2024, 04:13
Let's Chat!
I have a few written… just have to update club rosters before I post and waiting til I have my laptop to do that
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
13 Oct 2024, 05:00
Let's Chat!
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii everyone :]
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
13 Oct 2024, 05:03
Let's Chat!
-flops over-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
13 Oct 2024, 05:38
Let's Chat!
13 Oct 2024, 05:49
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hi Hana! Don't think we've met before! I'm Tracey! Welcome to HIO and Gryffindor! Hope your enjoying the site!