Back 8233 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Reyna Evergreen wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 17:55
Violeta Roux wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 02:27
Reyna Evergreen wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 02:24
Violeta Roux wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 01:01
Reyna Evergreen wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 00:26
WOW HOWD U GET THERE SO FAST!!!! JUST REALIZED I NEVER FINISHED THE END OF SEASON 3 :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Also hey guys!
LOL I WATCHED IT WHILE I WAS HAVING LUNCH AND DINNER YESTERDAY AND TODAY LOL FINISH ITTT
WOW UR A SUPER FAN YESS I WILL IM ALMOST DONEE
LOL YEA MY BESTIE MADE ME WATCH IT YAYYY
AH THAT MAKES A LOT MORE SENSE!
Sage Willows wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 03:32
Reyna Evergreen wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 02:24
Sage Willows wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 00:37 hope you get to 100% soon, Kim!
tech week is quite stressful i am NOT ready for 12 hours of rehearsal tomorrow :cry: but it'll be over soon which is nice
not me just jumping in i so get the feeling but its so sad once the performance is over... gl with ur performances!! also what r u performing?
thanks! as the light director it's quite stressful for tomorrow (I've got notes from 3 directors and a bunch of cues to redo)
could I owl you the show?
Whoa your light director?! Thats super cool. I'd love to direct one day. Of course!
yeah! it's a lot of work, but it's super fun! tech days are really tiring :lol:

also hii everyone!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
yess! Tracey is so cool!! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
hi sage and brook !!

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
hello!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
heading to bed now, so goodnight y'all!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 22:10
Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 20:19 Lmao until my club posts come out *dies*
Don't say it!!!
😂 I have a few written… just have to update club rosters before I post and waiting til I have my laptop to do that

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii everyone :]

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
-flops over-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
hi

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hi Hana! Don't think we've met before! I'm Tracey! Welcome to HIO and Gryffindor! Hope your enjoying the site!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 8233 / 18141