Back 8226 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oop hi people how’s life goin

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
hi hi all! Lots of new names I see - welcome to Hogwarts.io!!!!

I'm doing well and SO glad it's the weekend! How's everyone?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
moooorning :sleep: woke up a little earlier than normal to do starters , UGHFF

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
*emerges from the bundle of blankets* :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hi Em!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookie! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
:wow: Emmy! how’s you?

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookie! :wow: I'm alright! Starting to climb back up on a slow but steady mental recovery :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
preparing for an all day tech rehearsal… i’m so tired already

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys!! I got enough to buy Ollie's pet now :biggrin: Just going to wait till the end of the month incase I get top earner :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
Back 8226 / 18141