12 Oct 2024, 10:10
Let's Chat!
12 Oct 2024, 14:29
Let's Chat!
hi hi all! Lots of new names I see - welcome to Hogwarts.io!!!!
I'm doing well and SO glad it's the weekend! How's everyone?
I'm doing well and SO glad it's the weekend! How's everyone?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
12 Oct 2024, 14:36
Let's Chat!
moooorning
woke up a little earlier than normal to do starters , UGHFF
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
12 Oct 2024, 14:36
Let's Chat!
*emerges from the bundle of blankets*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
12 Oct 2024, 14:41
Let's Chat!
Brookie!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
12 Oct 2024, 14:55
Let's Chat!
Brookie!
I'm alright! Starting to climb back up on a slow but steady mental recovery
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
12 Oct 2024, 15:32
Let's Chat!
12 Oct 2024, 15:34
Let's Chat!
Hey guys!! I got enough to buy Ollie's pet now
Just going to wait till the end of the month incase I get top earner