Compliment the person above you! GAME

Your profile picture looks amazing and Aodhan is really funny and likable! :happy:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8

Compliment the person above you! GAME
The gold patterns on your Ency are amazing! and your profile picture is radiant. very friendly and positive. It makes me smile whenever I see it.

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Everywhere I see you, you’re so kind! I also love the way that you’ve incorporated Kaito into your character!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your name is wonderful, I wish I had it! Also, the cat's name is so cute! Your Ency looks very neat and simple and stylish.

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the way you wrote Alliasta and Kaito is just too cute to be handled

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp and your banners!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Stop!! I am obsessed with your profile! :love2:

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love everything about you rn! Profile pic is drop dead gorgeous, and Hana’s name rolls off the tongue beautifully.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you’re so kind and sweet! And your pfp is so pretty!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
i love your ency sm

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ