10 Oct 2024, 18:15
Let's Chat!
Man, I need to get cracking with NaNoWriMo... But IRL is literally yanking me by the hairScout Fu-Hai wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 18:04 exciting!!!i need to write up all these replies but i never have any time :[ if im not working on assignments im trying to prepare for nanowrimo and its like WOAH when did my life get so busy???? D:
maybe i can hunker down tonight and get some stuffs done :[ im so annoyed bc i only have ONE class on fridays but its at 8 in the morning so i have to get up crazyyyyyy early all for a 45 minute class..
I have several group threads (including the arrival thread) to think about, another couple replies and that solo to finish. *whines*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
10 Oct 2024, 20:27
Let's Chat!
10 Oct 2024, 20:30
Let's Chat!
Ack, I got sidetracked, husband felt shitty yesterday and I had to take care of him and when I was done I was so tired I just slept since I'm sick myself. So I didn't get my iNPC arrival thread post done yesterday. I took husband to doctor today and just got back, so give me some time and then I'll get my post done!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
10 Oct 2024, 20:50
Let's Chat!
Kim!Kim Sato wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 20:30 Ack, I got sidetracked, husband felt shitty yesterday and I had to take care of him and when I was done I was so tired I just slept since I'm sick myself. So I didn't get my iNPC arrival thread post done yesterday. I took husband to doctor today and just got back, so give me some time and then I'll get my post done!![]()
I wouldn't worry too much. I've got a lot going on behind the scenes and I've got a bazillion replies to catch up on because of it
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
10 Oct 2024, 21:25
Let's Chat!
yep//// ive got about 43243242 threads to reply to and ofc more to plan........... ahhhhhh the will of the writer is weakening, but eventually i will rise up with enough energy to defeat the dark lord!!! (writers block)Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 18:15Man, I need to get cracking with NaNoWriMo... But IRL is literally yanking me by the hairScout Fu-Hai wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 18:04 exciting!!!i need to write up all these replies but i never have any time :[ if im not working on assignments im trying to prepare for nanowrimo and its like WOAH when did my life get so busy???? D:
maybe i can hunker down tonight and get some stuffs done :[ im so annoyed bc i only have ONE class on fridays but its at 8 in the morning so i have to get up crazyyyyyy early all for a 45 minute class..![]()
I have several group threads (including the arrival thread) to think about, another couple replies and that solo to finish. *whines*
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
10 Oct 2024, 21:51
Let's Chat!
We've got this!
IRL can knock our teeth in, but the friendship and adventures of Scoutie and Emi will thrive!

IRL can knock our teeth in, but the friendship and adventures of Scoutie and Emi will thrive!


Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
10 Oct 2024, 22:29
Let's Chat!
Wooo, I posted in iNPC arrival thread
. I feel accomplished.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
10 Oct 2024, 23:35
Let's Chat!
3 replies out >:) just need like 5 more....... D:
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
10 Oct 2024, 23:39
Let's Chat!
I've been reading them as they've come out! Will see if I can do some replies for you over the next couple days!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone