9 Oct 2024, 12:52
Let's Chat!
Morning you tooo I am very good So how are you?
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
9 Oct 2024, 12:55
Let's Chat!
I'm good to!! Getting a new comic in the mail tomorrow because my grades are really good! Really looking forward to that!!
Also got a monster this morning.
9 Oct 2024, 13:02
Let's Chat!
Wow this is so cool.... but I can't get it. Anyway, maybe I'll get it later. I guess high grades help sometimes
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
9 Oct 2024, 13:08
Let's Chat!
OMG I TRIED WATCHING PJO but i couldnt pay attention for the life of me . i need to get into it , what episode are you on now ??!?!Elena Clark wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 12:14![]()
I feel all I do is saying hi to everyone lmao
Hey Alliasta !! How are you ?![]()
I'm tryna watch pjo while eating figs it's a very good combo![]()
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
9 Oct 2024, 13:13
Let's Chat!
Yeah!! I think part of the reason they agreed to get me one is because I normally average D’s and C’sAlliasta Holista wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 13:02 Wow this is so cool.... but I can't get it. Anyway, maybe I'll get it later. I guess high grades help sometimes
Im sure you’ll get there :] just yk take your time and remember to take care of yourself to
9 Oct 2024, 13:36
Let's Chat!
Oh this is perfect, I'm proud of you. You've improved your grades well, that's a really good achievement.Oliver Armani wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 13:13Yeah!! I think part of the reason they agreed to get me one is because I normally average D’s and C’sAlliasta Holista wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 13:02 Wow this is so cool.... but I can't get it. Anyway, maybe I'll get it later. I guess high grades help sometimesbut rn I have all A’s and B’s
Im sure you’ll get there :] just yk take your time and remember to take care of yourself to![]()
![]()
Yeah I think I'll have to try that. I have a big exam in June next year so I need to study.
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
9 Oct 2024, 13:39
Let's Chat!
hehe thanks!!!Alliasta Holista wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 13:36Oh this is perfect, I'm proud of you. You've improved your grades well, that's a really good achievement.Oliver Armani wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 13:13Yeah!! I think part of the reason they agreed to get me one is because I normally average D’s and C’sAlliasta Holista wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 13:02 Wow this is so cool.... but I can't get it. Anyway, maybe I'll get it later. I guess high grades help sometimesbut rn I have all A’s and B’s
Im sure you’ll get there :] just yk take your time and remember to take care of yourself to![]()
![]()
Yeah I think I'll have to try that. I have a big exam in June next year so I need to study.
I believe in you!!! You got this
9 Oct 2024, 14:04
Let's Chat!
IT'S SO GOODSanguinius Demarest wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 13:08OMG I TRIED WATCHING PJO but i couldnt pay attention for the life of me . i need to get into it , what episode are you on now ??!?!Elena Clark wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 12:14![]()
I feel all I do is saying hi to everyone lmao
Hey Alliasta !! How are you ?![]()
I'm tryna watch pjo while eating figs it's a very good combo![]()
i've finished the second and I'm obsessed
Really getting back in my mythology period
I bought Electre, I'm re reading the song of Achilles and Circe, I'm OBSESSED over Epic and I want to reread the Odyssey
You really should watch it !!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |