Back 8203 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oliver Armani wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 12:48 Morning everyone :] Hope y'all are having a good day! <3
Morning you tooo I am very good So how are you?

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good to!! Getting a new comic in the mail tomorrow because my grades are really good! Really looking forward to that!! :laugh: Also got a monster this morning. :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Wow this is so cool.... but I can't get it. Anyway, maybe I'll get it later. I guess high grades help sometimes

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Elena Clark wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 12:14
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 11:35 mooooorning

hopefully we can get some replies in 2day :pray:
:bye:
I feel all I do is saying hi to everyone lmao

Hey Alliasta !! How are you ? <3
I'm tryna watch pjo while eating figs it's a very good combo :cute:
OMG I TRIED WATCHING PJO but i couldnt pay attention for the life of me . i need to get into it , what episode are you on now ??!?!

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 13:02 Wow this is so cool.... but I can't get it. Anyway, maybe I'll get it later. I guess high grades help sometimes
Yeah!! I think part of the reason they agreed to get me one is because I normally average D’s and C’s :sweatingbullets: but rn I have all A’s and B’s :lol:

Im sure you’ll get there :] just yk take your time and remember to take care of yourself to <3 <3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Evening!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 13:13
Alliasta Holista wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 13:02 Wow this is so cool.... but I can't get it. Anyway, maybe I'll get it later. I guess high grades help sometimes
Yeah!! I think part of the reason they agreed to get me one is because I normally average D’s and C’s :sweatingbullets: but rn I have all A’s and B’s :lol:

Im sure you’ll get there :] just yk take your time and remember to take care of yourself to <3 <3
Oh this is perfect, I'm proud of you. You've improved your grades well, that's a really good achievement.

Yeah I think I'll have to try that. I have a big exam in June next year so I need to study.

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 13:36
Oliver Armani wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 13:13
Alliasta Holista wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 13:02 Wow this is so cool.... but I can't get it. Anyway, maybe I'll get it later. I guess high grades help sometimes
Yeah!! I think part of the reason they agreed to get me one is because I normally average D’s and C’s :sweatingbullets: but rn I have all A’s and B’s :lol:

Im sure you’ll get there :] just yk take your time and remember to take care of yourself to <3 <3
Oh this is perfect, I'm proud of you. You've improved your grades well, that's a really good achievement.

Yeah I think I'll have to try that. I have a big exam in June next year so I need to study.
hehe thanks!!! :wow: I'm really happy with them so far :]

I believe in you!!! You got this :biggrin: <3 <3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 13:08
Elena Clark wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 12:14
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 11:35 mooooorning

hopefully we can get some replies in 2day :pray:
:bye:
I feel all I do is saying hi to everyone lmao

Hey Alliasta !! How are you ? <3
I'm tryna watch pjo while eating figs it's a very good combo :cute:
OMG I TRIED WATCHING PJO but i couldnt pay attention for the life of me . i need to get into it , what episode are you on now ??!?!
IT'S SO GOOD
i've finished the second and I'm obsessed
Really getting back in my mythology period ^^
I bought Electre, I'm re reading the song of Achilles and Circe, I'm OBSESSED over Epic and I want to reread the Odyssey :cute:
You really should watch it !!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
Back 8203 / 18141